Friday 12 October 2012

A N.I.G.H.T

A night with my friend in melaka.
After finish the final exam, we had an enjoy and happily moment together.
Yesterday, we had inform our first subject result .
Well, I got just a good result for me . .
Hehehehehe..
Last night, we had round the melaka with three cars of us .
We went to dataran pahlawan . .


We went to a'famosa during the night..


Even looks like so scared . . .
But it is enjoyful with the night breeze that so cold . .
Make us freezing on the top of that hill.
The night made us relax, enjoy and comfortable . . 
We had walked around the Bandar Hilir . . 
Even walked around there made us tired,
We felt better because we had it together and enjoy it together . .
Unfortunately, we miss to take picture on that moment.
We are ..
Hafiz
Ridzuan
Eddy
Hakiman
Amerul
Kamil
Shahrul
Ayoi
Syazwan
Emy
Epul
and me as well LAN


We also had enjoyed the "shisha" at the one of the restaurant in Bandar Hilir

And i'm enjoying my three layer tea.
I feel so happy on tonight . . 
I had spent my time a lot with my friends . . 
Thanks guys . . 
See yaa . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment